Awarding UK is the Ofqual-recognised End-Point Assessment Organisation based within Bishop Grosseteste University
Specialists in childcare, education and career development standards
Awarding UK offers an end-point assessment service that places the apprentice at the core of our work. We’re proud to be Ofqual-recognised, an endorsement of our commitment to quality and high standards in EPA.
To provide every apprentice with an accessible, fair and robust end-point assessment, allowing them to fully demonstrate their capabilities and knowledge.
We’re specialists in education, childcare, and career development, so you can be confident we understand the roles we’re assessing. Our assessors are chosen for their expert level of occupational and assessment knowledge and experience.
Our robust quality assurance processes mean you can trust us to deliver end-point assessments that are reliable, consistent, and fair, every time.
Our aim is to provide the highest quality end-point assessments, achieving excellence together in partnership with employers and training providers.
Why choose Awarding UK?
- We're a small, friendly End-Point Assessment Organisation (EPAO), which means we can offer a tailored service that's right for you
- We offer every apprentice a planning meeting, where you and your apprentice can meet the assessor before assessment takes place
- We support you and your apprentices every step of the way, with handbooks, mock assessment material and support documents to explain each stage of the process
- We offer fully remote exams, with live invigilation included as standard, and exams can be booked by your apprentice at a time and date that suits them and you
- We'll give you access to support webinars where you ask us questions and ask for guidance
- We use ACE360, an industry-leading learner management system, so all your apprentice's information is held securely in one, easy to access place
- Our assessments have been designed by sector experts, and our assessors are selected for their qualifications and occupational expertise
- We’re committed to quality, with robust quality assurance and feedback gathering, and regular training and development activities for our team, to make sure we’re always performing at our best.
For more information about EPA and choosing an EPAO, see our FAQs.
To view our policies, click below.
We’re always happy to talk if you have any questions, it’s easy to contact us, just fill out the form at the bottom of the page, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01522 563839 and we’ll be in touch.