Career Development Professionals are typically found in educational settings, training organisations, careers and employment services and human resource/learning and development departments in both the public and the private sector. They assist individuals and/or organisations before or during career transitions to develop long and short-term career strategies. Successful completion of this apprenticeship will align with recognition by the Career Development Institute as giving eligibility to the Register of Career Development Professionals.
- Experienced and qualified Assessors who currently practice as Career Development Professionals, ensuring they are fully up to date on the latest practice
- Tailored support materials and mock assessment questions, helping you to fully prepare for EPA
- Assessment material developed by industry experts
- Pre-assessment planning meetings, enabling learners to meet their assessor before they undertake EPA
- Simple assessment process and documentation, using ACE360, an industry-leading learner management system
- Cost-effective EPA delivery
As part of National Apprenticeships Week 2021, we've also produced this useful guide to the Career Development Professional L6 apprenticeship.
£1000 for remote delivery (video conference professional discussion)
£1100 for face to face delivery
£300 professional discussion remote (video conference)
£400 professional discussion face to face
£250 project (written assignment)