Early Years Educators are highly trained professionals who play a key role in ensuring that young children learn and develop well and are kept healthy and safe. They work in a range of settings including full day care, children’s centres, pre-schools, reception classes and as childminders. They may either be working on their own or supervising others to deliver the Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS) requirements set by Government for the learning, development and care of children from birth to 5 years old. With additional experience, candidates can become managers of early years settings or progress into further education.
- Experienced and qualified Assessors who are all experts in Early Years and are fully up to date on the latest practice
- Tailored support materials and mock assessment questions, helping you to fully prepare for EPA
- Assessment material developed by industry experts
- Pre-assessment planning meetings, enabling learners to meet their assessor before they undertake EPA
- Simple assessment process and documentation, using ACE360, an industry-leading learner management system
- Cost-effective EPA delivery
As part of National Apprenticeships Week 2021, we've also produced this useful guide to the Early Years Educator L3 apprenticeship.
£625 for remote delivery (video conference professional discussion)
£675 for face to face delivery
£30 Knowledge Test
£250 professional discussion remote (video conference)
£350 professional discussion face to face